Monday, July 23, 2012

THE BOY FROM BITHYNIA


THE HOTLY awaited historical novel about the life of Antinous by John Jaie Palmero is finally available. 

THE BOY FROM BITHYNIA tells the story of Hadrian's meeting Antinous in Bithynia, the eventual relationship that followed and the tragic end of the Beloved. 

John tells us: "An enormous amount of research went into the book to paint as vivid a picture of the times as possible. I hope you'll consider reading the book and find it worthy of the most beautiful god in the heavens. The book is available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Xlibiris Publishers. It is also available on e book."

Flamen Antonyus Subia has read the book and says:
I highly recommend this book!  Mr. Palmero allowed me to read a draft some time ago, and I loved it.  There's an ever growing number of Antinoo-fiction these days, but this one stands out, especially because of the elevated reverence with which Antinous is treated throughout...a matter in which I place great importance.  This is a beautifully written book.  I came away with a renewed sense of mystic awe for Antinous as a god, and a deepened sense of feeling for Antinous as a living person.

If I could give this book a golden seal of approval...I would!

Buy it read it love it

ANTONYUS SUBIA

(...and the cover is great too)

No comments:

Post a Comment